Registration is only possible online and will be effective on the date we receive your payment (not on the date of your registration). Registration will be confirmed by email. The day of your arrival to the congress centre, an entry badge will be provided after you show the confirmation email.
The attendee agrees to respect the rules in force in Belgium at the moment of the conference. The information can be found on the website https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/. A specific information page concerning the covid-19 situation and rules will be setup and updated on the congress website.
- Early bird (before 01/01/2022): 250€ excl. taxes
- Regular (between 01/01/22 and 15/03/22): 350€ excl. taxes
- Late (after 15/03/22): 400€ excl. taxes
- Early bird (before 01/01/2022): 200€ excl. taxes
- Regular (between 01/01/22 and 15/03/22): 250€ excl. taxes
- Late (after 15/03/22): 400€ excl. taxes
Price for special events: Gala Dinner:80€ excl. taxes
The registration fee includes access to scientific sessions, lunches and coffee breaks, abstract book online. The attendee can attend online or virtually. Registration opens on November 4th 2021 and closes on April 15th 2022.
There will be a possibility to attend the conference online. The registration fee remains the same in this case.
Payment must be made upon receipt of the invoice or online. Registration will be effective only after the reception of the payment. If the registered participant fails to make the payment, the registration will be cancelled.
Amendment and cancellation policy
Name changes and booking of additional offers is free of charge. Please note that the evening events might be limited in terms of room capacity. Changes should be made by sending an email to the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation due to Covid-19
- If you cannot attend to the conference in person due to the official COVID rules of you country (proof to be provided to the organizers), you can change your registration to a virtual participation
- If the organizers cancel the conference, you registration will be fully refund
Cancellation for other reasons
- Before January 24th: full refund, excluding administration fee of 25€.
- Between January 24th and February 24th: 50% refund
- From February 24th: no refund
- Double bookings or bookings cancelled before 24h are free of charge
Cancellation requests should be sent to email@example.com
Force majeure, disclaimer
If, for reasons that are beyond the control of Organizers Elevéo asbl (e.g. natural disasters, strikes or force majeure), the event cannot take place, or cannot take place as offered and booked, there shall be no entitlement to a reimbursement of the (partial) participation fee, nor replacement of other (financial) losses.
Limitation of liability
Authors of the abstracts and presentations are solely responsible for the accuracy, completeness and legality of the data published. The Organizers accepts no liability for any third-party content.
All logistical contents, structures and layouts are subject to the copyright of Organizers and may not be used in another context without the prior written consent of Organizers.
Data use and storage
Your personal details will not be passed to third parties and will be used in the purpose of sending you information about the congress and invoicing. Your contact details might be used to provide you feedback from the congress. You can block the sending of information by asking by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the covid-19 pandemics, the participants acknowledge the fact that the congress might be virtual or hybrid and they thereby accept to be recorded. By registering and accepting the terms and conditions, the participants agree to the use of these recordings.
Elevéo absl general terms and conditions
1. Acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale
The present terms and conditions shall govern any contract concluded between ELEVEO ASBL and its customer, insofar as they are not derogated from by special conditions or agreements. . Any terms and conditions of purchase of the customer which deviate from these terms and conditions shall only apply insofar as ELEVEO has expressly agreed to them.
2. Use of the goods: If ELEVEO has entrusted the customer with the sale of its products, the customer undertakes to deliver the goods in the packaging provided. In general, the customer undertakes to deliver the goods in such a way that they do not damage the reputation of ELEVEO, its products or its brand name, or that they do not compete unfairly with other ELEVEO dealers. In the event of a breach of any of these obligations, ELEVEO shall be entitled to terminate the contract and, if necessary, to claim damages.
3. Prices: Unless otherwise agreed, prices are net, without discount, and payable in cash on delivery. Failure to pay a single invoice by the due date shall entitle ELEVEO not only to pursue payment of this invoice, but also to demand immediate payment of all other supply claims, whereby any payment terms shall automatically lapse in such cases.
The amount of any invoice remaining unpaid on its due date shall automatically and without notice of default being necessary give rise to default interest from the date of delivery.
The interest on arrears shall be calculated at the rate of 10% per annum. A fixed and unavoidable compensation of 10% of the amount due in principal with a minimum of 75 € will also be charged without prejudice to possible legal interests.
In the event of non-compliance with the payment deadlines, ELEVEO is entitled to cancel the contract by operation of law. The goods sold and/or services rendered shall remain the property of ELEVEO as long as a balance remains unpaid.
4. Taxes: All duties, taxes or fees of any kind imposed or to be imposed by the Belgian government or any other authority on the goods supplied or as a result of the sale shall be borne by the purchaser.
5. Jurisdiction: In case of disputes or litigation, only Belgian law is applicable. The presentation of bills of exchange will not modify this competence.
The Courts of the district of Dinant are competent.
6. Miscellaneous: We reserve the right to modify the conditions and prices offered by our employees or representatives, or if necessary, to refuse their orders. The delivered goods will remain our property as long as the full payment including possible interests and compensation has not been made.